It's hard to catch it on camera... Every time I try I catch a confused look instead!! He is a doll.. It's fun the he and Ryker and Daxton are so close in age!! Love you guys!! Jayme
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
6 comments:
What a cutie. I will have to figure out a way to get out there and meet him!
It's hard to catch it on camera... Every time I try I catch a confused look instead!! He is a doll.. It's fun the he and Ryker and Daxton are so close in age!!
Love you guys!!
Jayme
It is sooo hard to catch those little smiles! Cameras are just too slow. He is soo cute anyway. How are you sleeping? :)
He's precious! I love those first smiles!
That's it. Everybody's kids are growing up too fast and I object. Everyone looks happy and adorable, signs of excellent parenting :-)
What a cutie Lori!! I hope you are able to get some z's at night. Looks like you're having fun with your backgrounds...it is fun to change them!
Post a Comment