
See those two band-aids...they represent the reason my baby screamed for hours on end and broke Mom's and heart. He was so sad until I was able to get some drugs in him and get him to sleep. I really hate immunization days. (in case you are wondering he has a herniated belly-button)


7 comments:
I've got some lovely pictures of that cute little bean for you. I need to swing by and give them to you!
Poor little guy - and poor mom! At least they have cool band-aides now.
Yeah, I hate the immunization days. We get to do the 4-month old ones in a couple of weeks, I am already dreading it. Hope his bellybutton gets better soon!
I love my Lori for just throwin'it out there! I remember people trying to brain wash us that kids don't need immunizations. Good ol' chiropractic school! They suck, but ya gotta do it! I hate when my babies are hurting, but at least they won't get Polio! Ha! xo-Selena
Owie! Is he back to his 11 hour sleeping schedule? What a dream baby!
Lydia was shocked that I was letting Rachel get stuck with needles. It's hard to explain to a three year old that somehow this will keep her little sister from getting sick. Poor Drake! :(
Shots are the worst! But like your friend said, the alternative is even worse. I made Warren go in with her the first time she had shots and I sat out in the waiting room and cried because I could hear her crying.
Post a Comment