Thursday, October 16, 2008

What you missed...

There is something you must know, my husband hates being away from home. He had to got to San Fran for a radiology conference and is very sad. So, I wanted him to feel apart of what he missed last night.




Kohl got a haircut, he actually buzzed his own hair(with my help). Then he and Chase played in the tub for a good 45 minutes.
Brynn and Nanna had fun playing duets. She also got everything ready for her fieldtrip to the zoo today.
Drake got a tubby as well and finally figured out how to suck on his fingers for longer than two seconds. He was in paradise!
I didn't get a picture of me, darn. But my night consisted of managing the 4 kiddos, reading a lot of "Peter and the Secret of Rundoon", and then sitting happily in front of the tv to watch the final episode of Project Runway...I thought Korto should have won. I do love that show! Then it was off to bed and a little reading of "Three Cups of Tea" and into dreamworld. The best part of the night was that Drake didn't wake up until 5am...so I got a whole 6 hrs of uninterrupted sleep...wow!

We miss you, Dan, and hopefully this will help you feel like you are here with us!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I SO thought Korto should have won! Leanne's stuff was crap and I couldn't stand Kennley.

Travis and Rhonda said...

I love the fingers in the mouth! Kohl doing his own hair--how did they grow up so fast? Congrats on the 6 hours of sleep!!!

carrie said...

These pictures make me want to go take a nice hot bath.

Lisa said...

Look how huge they are!!!

Diane said...

I'm a bit slow on reading the blogs this month. How was Dan's trip? Wrangling 4 kids is a job in itself. And you have a creative flair with the way you do it and enjoy it. Love ya!