I appreciate all of your advice, so fun to get! So, I heeded the majority and had her take off about 2 inches of really fried hair and add some more layers...I like it and I am glad it is still long. Thanks for your help...
Wow, am I a good hairstylist or what? I love the way I layered it just right & the color is so naturally perfect! That's the kind of compliment I'd give myself if I were your stylist...good thing you listened to all your commenters!
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
8 comments:
Very cute!
I LOVE it!!
Looks gorgeous! The color is nice too! xo-Selena
Stinkin' Lewis that is some beautiful hair! I love it!
LOVE IT! The color and cut looks great!
Wow, am I a good hairstylist or what? I love the way I layered it just right & the color is so naturally perfect! That's the kind of compliment I'd give myself if I were your stylist...good thing you listened to all your commenters!
Cute, Cute!
Wow! Way cute haircut! And your hair is so pretty and shiny! I'm sure you are happy with it.
Post a Comment