To Do List
1. clean every corner of the house in prep for family to arrive
2. prepare sweet potatoes (2 varieties), green bean casserole, cranberry ambrosia,
3. prep dough for rolls, and stuffing
4. don't ignore kids in the process
5. let kids help me and not go crazy
On the Road Again
14 years ago


6 comments:
Good luck with item number 5! I have yet to manage that one.
I have to do my first Thanksgiving this year. It is going to be crazy. And I have to clean so my Mother-in-Law doesn't think we live in a dive. It is starting to stress me out, and I still have to work 2 more hours before I get to go home!
Anyway - Hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving! I know you will.
Wow, pretty ambitious! Not sure I would even attempt #5. What a good mom!
Oh yeah, and Happy Thanksgiving!!
Good luck, Superwoman!
How did it go? I'm sure your sister and cousin were suitably impressed, and enjoyed their time with you and your family.
Post a Comment