Friday, February 6, 2009

snow fun



The kids loved our two snow days last week. We played until our limbs froze, then we filled ourselves silly with hot chocolate. We also broke down and bought our first sleds...I remembered how much I love sledding as the kids and I went up and down, up and down.

5 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

Looks like fun (for the kids anyway).

Rebecca said...

I am so jealous! How fun! It was 80 degrees here today. Make a snow angel for me.

Zana said...

I so love your brunette picture, really beautiful. The snow days were fun but I'm lovin' this warm weather more!

Chrystie said...

Way cute! I am done with the snow, though. Hey, tell Dan that MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice are doing a show TOGETHER here in a couple of weeks. He used to love them both, if you guys were still living here he would have had to go. :) aahhhh, memories.

Diane said...

Where are you sledding? The driveway? Love the snow angels.