Thursday, February 28, 2008

From the Journal of Kohl

I got back Kohl's journal from last week and thought this entry was just too cute and I wanted to share...
2-18-08
"Today is peresudents day. The peresudent keeps are cunchery safe."

Now there is a campaign slogan any of the delegates running could benefit from:).

3 comments:

Linn said...

That is absolutely darling! How I wish every president thought like Kohl. I'm sure some spell about like he does, but they are not nearly as smart.

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing that with us! It is nice to see some of that cute stuff, especially since I am so far away and miss most of it. Tell Kohl 'hi' for me and tell him he is the cutest!

Chrystie said...

All I can say is, thank goodness for spell checker! Or a lot of my writing would look just like Kohl's. Preston had fun when he visited you, but he said it was a lot of exercise :).