Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Look Mom!

Kohl was so excited to have FINALLY lost his first tooth. He is the last one in his class to do so and was starting to feel a little sad. He had been wiggling the tooth for weeks to get it loose enough to pull it out.
He thought the tooth fairy was cheap by only leaving $1...I asked him how much he thought a tooth was worth these days and he informed me it was worth at least $5! And to think Dan wanted to only leave him a quarter...
Maybe he really values teeth and will become a dentist:)

3 comments:

Boston Family said...

It's better that it happened "naturally" my first tooth was knocked out in kindergarten by a fellow classmate. It took a while for the other teeth to follow suite though. Hope ya'll had a happy valentines day! -Megg

Amanda said...

Congratulations to Kohl!
Losing teeth is exciting. And if the tooth fairy give $5 now, I might consider losing some of my teeth. I am pretty sure we were a quarter, so I know where Dan gets that from. It seemed like a lot of money to me when I was a kid.
But Kohl is so grown up now.

Diane said...

Old enough to be friends with the tooth fairy already? How did THAT happen? He is growing up so fast. Lucky he has a Mom who knows what the going rate is. Love y'all!