Is there anything better than homemade Valentine's from your kids, especially when they say I am "speshol" and "pretty" ( I helped Brynn spell that one). These will be framed! Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day.
hey lori, yeah we can't believe we're in utah either. i've also lost a bunch of stuff - emails, addresses, blah blah blah. i'm losing my mind. anyways, erik's email is erikmolldc@gmail.com so have dan write him; he'd love to catch up. thanks for checking in!
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
3 comments:
You are speshol. Glad someone recognizes it!
hey lori, yeah we can't believe we're in utah either. i've also lost a bunch of stuff - emails, addresses, blah blah blah. i'm losing my mind. anyways, erik's email is erikmolldc@gmail.com so have dan write him; he'd love to catch up. thanks for checking in!
HI Lori,
What a cute blog..I am at home enjoying another snow day..Good for teachers..bad for parents..
Post a Comment