Sunday, March 23, 2008

D.C.







My mom graciously watched the kids for us for a few days as we escaped to D.C. last weekend. Dan had a conference where he had to present and I just wanted to see the nations capitol. There was too much to see in the few days we actually went into the city, but got in as much as we could.

3 comments:

Linn said...

You guys are awesome! You both look great, but I am bitter that you don't even look pregnant. The kids are darling also. We miss you!!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I would love to see DC also, you are lucky. Nice to take advantage of traveling for business. I am sure the kids had a good weekend with Nana too.

Diane said...

So glad you got to go. I'll bet Dan LOVED having you there. I'll get there some day. . .