




My friend was so nice to come over and take a few pics of my darling little boy. I love them and I love her for taking time out of her day to do this for me...
I can't get enough of this little one and I feel like my heart is going to burst each time I see him. Isn't being a mom the greatest?


8 comments:
What beautiful pictures! He's so precious. I'm glad you are cherishing the moments with baby!
Oh he is so darling! Being a mom is the greatest. And having these little babies is the best!
Amazing pictures!! Being a mom is...there are no words! Today I stood by her crib for 10 minutes and watched her sleep. I can't get enough :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful boy.
Those pitures are beautiful. What a perfect little boy.
Ahhh! Do you like them? I can't take the pressure. He's too perfect and the pics don't do him justice. You sure make 'em cute!
Ohhhhhh...so cute! I love the one with the binkie! Such cute little legs! We need to figure out a way to get our little guys together sometime, I wish we lived closer.
I just want to fly right out there and squeeze him!!! I love the pictures:)
i blog stalked you! Look at those chubby chubby buns! I LOOVE IT!
Post a Comment