Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Chase!


Chase loved his Spiderman, Spencer and Elijah joined him for the funMy little Chasey is now 3 (although he will tell you he is four). I asked him what he wanted for his birthday last night and he said he wanted his name to be Adam...don't have a clue where that came from. Today when I called him Adam he told me his name was Chase, so I guess that birthday wish is out the window. We celebrated last night while our cousins from Omaha were in town and had a yummy Spiderman birthday cake. Today we will hit the pool and have a neighborhood BBQ. We love our Chase!

4 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

Wow--three years already. He's such a cutie. That's so funny about his birthday wish to change his name. I had a good laugh.

Chrystie said...

Happy Birthday to Chase! Happy Birthday to Chase! Happy Birthday to Chaaaaase! Happy Birthday to Chase! (Or Adam...or spiderman...whoever he is today)

Linn said...

That had to be the three fastest years of my life! Happy Birthday cute boy!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Chase!