


It is nice to know the right people! A friend's mother-in-law has a pony just right for the grandkids and she loves to share. She was so cute giving each child their own special ride and telling them all about Star. The ranch is just 20 minutes from our house and was amazing. Chase and Brynn had a great time channeling their inner cowboy they each inherited from Grandpa Jones:)


7 comments:
Brynn looks right at home up on that horse. Chase looks a little more cautious, though!
Those kids had so much fun! What a perfect day. It is great to know such generous people.
what is that blog that you've been talking about I can't find it.
What lucky kids! I think all young girls love horses. Brynn looks like she's in heaven. Your Dad was probably smiling, too.
So fun! I bet they had a great time! Brynn looks so happy! Chase looks so big--he's growing fast!
I have an inner cowgirl too. It is kind of embarassing. If I see cowboy fabric I HAVE to buy it. I miss your dad. And you and your mom and Ann for that matter.
It looks like you are surrounded by good friends and lots of fun things! Those pictures were beautiful....maybe some Montana memories?? Life is so full with these little ones, isn't it? I love it!
Post a Comment