It was a thrill to go vote this morning and to see a long line of my fellow citizens doing likewise. We are blessed to have this right and even if things don't turn out as I hope, I know that this is a fair process and the people's voice will be heard. I love that my kids are so excited about election day, they were very sad to learn that even though they get to vote at school their vote doesn't actually count toward the real election. Let us all get out and exercise our rights!
2 comments:
I went to vote at lunch. Not much of a line. It was my first time with the electronic voting machines. Interesting. It will be fun to see who wins tonight!
My 3rd graders were bummed their votes weren't going to count either. How cute!! God Bless America!
Post a Comment