Yum, that looks good to me! I want someone to make me waffles and hot chocolate! It is too bad that moms never get a snow day off! Is Chase still watching Toy Story? It is funny how both Chase and Arden were on the same show at the same time.
Waffles are my weekend favorite! We have a lot of snow here in Utah, too. Is your sister, Lisa, buried in Colorado? Love your blog, Lori! The kids look great. How are you feeling?
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
4 comments:
You are a really good mom. Will you raise my three kids?
Yum, that looks good to me! I want someone to make me waffles and hot chocolate! It is too bad that moms never get a snow day off! Is Chase still watching Toy Story? It is funny how both Chase and Arden were on the same show at the same time.
Waffles are my weekend favorite! We have a lot of snow here in Utah, too. Is your sister, Lisa, buried in Colorado? Love your blog, Lori! The kids look great. How are you feeling?
ditto with Stie above. You can have my boys.
they made their own waffles this morning. I should take a picture of the kitchen and show you...
but I won't.
;)
Post a Comment